Programs, tools, activities, and information to keep our student population safe and to ensure that all students at Juanita Elementary have a productive social and academic environment.
Power School (formally known as HAIKU) , is the district's learning management system, to view information on their student and their class(es). The parent view for classes with activated sites may show the class calendar, assignment descriptions, announcements, assessment descriptions, discussion descriptions and WikiProject descriptions.
If posted by the teacher, parents can now see and download assignments and worksheets.
Your Parent Access log-in works for Power School as well through a link on the Parent Access home page.
Parents who do not have a Parent Access login can get one now, by going to the Parent Access description page on the district website. Parents who are having any trouble with their login can get help by emailing email@example.com.
Parent Access to Power School (AKA: Haiku)
- School Supplies List Supply list by grade level. Printable List found on this page.
- Absence Notification Email and phone contacts to notify us of your child's absence.
- Registering Your Child for Enrollment for School Lake Washington School District can NOT register students for school. To register your child at the school they will be attending, please go to that's school's main office. For Juanita Elementary, you can register your child for school in the main office. Our office hours are Monday-Friday: 8-4pm
- Getting Ready For A New School Year A wonderful article on how parents can help their child get ready for a new school year written by our own 2nd grade teacher, Mrs. Jessie Miera.
- Beginning and Intermediate Orchestra Learn more about this before school program and how you can sign up.
- Bicycle Safety Find out what you need to know and do in order to ride your bike to school.
- Daycare Directory A list of Daycares that deliver and pick up students at Juanita El.
- Emergency Procedure Lake Washington School District and Juanita Elementary is committed to providing a safe and healthy learning environment for all students and staff.
- Juanita Schools Foundation Find out about the Foundation and its importance at Juanita El.
- New to Juanita Elementary? Are you new to Juanita Elementary. Learn how to register your child for school.
- Volunteering at Juanita Elementary See how you can get involved in your child's education.
- What's For Lunch? Find out what's for breakfast or lunch today, how much it costs, and what payment options are available to you.
- Before and After School Programs Links to Enrichment classes, Pawsitive Starts and Wednesday Afternoon Paws
- Guidance & Counseling Program The guidance and counseling is an important part of the total program of instruction. The general goal of this program is to help students achieve the greatest personal value from their educational opportunities
- Parent Access How to sign up for Parent Access. Lake Washington School District provides access to student information, student records, lunch accounts and more via the Internet. This information is secure so that only you can see information about your student(s).
- Childen, The Flu & The Flu Vaccine Seattle and King County Public Health: Letter to the Parents Synopsis: CDC recommends that all children aged 6 months up to their 19th birthday get a seasonal flu vaccine.
- DIBELS-Home Connect Home Connect letters contain results for all Benchmark assessments administered using mCLASS:DIBELS during the current school year. These letters serve many purposes, and are aimed at enhancing students’ learning outcomes.
- Community Resources Services and organizations available to support students, parents and families in our community.
- Watch D.O.G.S School Volunteer for Dads and Grandparents of Juanita Elementary students.
- Fitness is Fun Poster Would you like 12 by 18 color poster of your child, doing a fitness, recreational, or sport activity? This link takes you to the page for more information on how to do this.