Activities, classes, and before and after school programs that contribute to the enriching environment of Juanita Elementary.
- Elementary Orchestra: For 4th and 5th grade students.
- Annual Family Dance:Friday Evening, November 17th: 7-9pm in the gym & commons. Can you volunteer or donate? 6th-12th grade students can also earn community service hours.
- Safety Patrol Keeping your child safe while walking across crosswalks and school parking lots
- After School Enrichment Classes New classes begin in this fall. Please check back.
- Family Mariner Baseball Night: Friday Evening, April 26th, 2019 at 7:10. Come see our Juanita El. Choir sing the National Anthem.
- Annual Field Day Come Join the Fun with your child at our Annual Field Day! It takes place outside on our Playground (weather permitting of course on Friday, June 8th, 2018: 9-Noon). Find out how you can donate or become a Field Day Volunteer.