Educational Programs that contribute to the overall social and academic success of you student.
- Library Includes links to our school's library, databases, library catalogs, and other valuable resources.
- Physical Education Learn more about your child's PE program including optional PE homework, grading standards, and downloadable Newsletters.
- Find Good Books Looking for a good book? Try these websites for award winners.
- Help with Research and Homework: Grades K-6th Use the best data bases for elementary students. A short description guides you to the right data base.
- Guidance and Counseling Program Juanita Elementary School's guidance and counseling program is a comprehensive framework of services that support and enhance student learning.
- Washington Assessment of Student Learning Learn more about the state, district, and Juanita Elementary's 2008 WASL Test Scores.
- Student Expectations and Student Parent Handbook
- Parent Portal Access your student's information, add money to their lunch account, and sign up to volunteer.
- English Language Learners (ELL) ELL program empowers ELL students to achieve English language competency, and academic success, while honoring and preserving students' cultural identity.
- Teaching and Curriculum Learn about the core of lesson and unit planning called Power Standards.
- Quest- Highly Capable Program Accelerated academics for qualified students in first through ninth grade.
- Special Education Programs serving students with disabilities and special needs, as well as their families.
- Testing, Grades, and Report Cards Information about report cards, testing, and parent-teacher conferences.
- Bike Safe; Bike Smart Unit See how you can get involved as a volunteer in Mrs. Kohlwes PE Bike Safe Bike Smart Program happening during your 3rd-6th grade child's regularly scheduled PE time.