“Every Student Future Ready”
"Every Juanita Elementary student will prepare to graduate and lead a rewarding, responsible life as a contributing member of our society”.
At Juanita Elementary we are committed to providing a quality environment in which learners develop to their fullest potential.
Recognizing and valuing that we are a diverse community, it is part of our mission to provide a positive, harmonious environment where diversity is respected and encouraged. A major aim of education in the Lake Washington School District is the development of a commitment to the core values of a democratic society.
In accordance with that aim, the district strongly emphasizes a core value of mutual human respect for each person regardless of individual differences and /or characteristics including for example, but not necessarily limited to race, gender, age, disability, physical condition, sexual orientation, ethnic group or religion. We expect this value to be manifested in the daily behaviors of student, staff and volunteers.
- About the Principal Learn more about Mrs. Dana Stairs, principal of Juanita Elementary
- Staff Directory How to contact teachers and general staff at Juanita Elementary.
- Cat Tracks Newsletter A weekly newsletter for information, upcoming events, and celebrations at Juanita Elementary
- Continuous Improvement Process Plan (CIP) This report provides a description of the school, its performance history, demographic make-up, academic focus, school culture focus, and parent/family/community engagement strategies.
- Demographics and Annual School Report Information and data about Juanita Elementary's Demographics and a link to a printable copy of the Annual School Report.
- Building Use
ASB Fund Balance Reports
Associated Student Body (ASB) funds are raised by and for students. These funds are used for optional, extracurricular events that are cultural, athletic, recreational or social. These funds are not available for graded student activities that are part of the school curriculum.